The RDS-31S Multi-purpose Survey Meter is a small handheld, battery operated survey instrument using an energy compensated GM-tube as primary detector. Due to its versatile functions and durability it is suited for a wide range of applications in civil defense, industrial and laboratory use etc.
The RDS-31S meter features excellent ergonomics; lightweight and easy handling, with visual and audible alarms and internal vibrator. The large graphic display with Energy Save Backlight is well visible even in sunny conditions due to the illumination control.
- Range: dose rate 0.01 µSv/h - 0.1 Sv/h
- Dose: 0.01 µSv-10 Sv
- Energy Range: from 48 keV to 3 MeV
- Dimensions: 4" x 3" x 1.25"
.5 lb with batteries
- Case: High impact durable plastics reinforced with glass fibre
- Ergonomic Design: rubber grip and cushion around the case
- Enclosure Class: IP67 (IEC 60529), waterproof including battery compartment
- Power Supply: 2 AA size batteries (alkaline or NiMH)
- H*(10) ambient dose equivalent dose and dose rate
- Wide range of external alpha, beta, gamma and neutron probes for direct connection with the RDS-31 meter
- Large graphic screen, configurable backlight with automatic illumination control
- High impact durable case construction, IP-67 immersion proof
- Internal memory to store measurements
- Flexible histogram functions
- Firmware of instrument upgradable through cable link
- Configurable shortcut functions
- Complies with ANSI N42.33 and IEC 60846 standards